My Summer Holidays

In this moment, only that I want are holidays and more when only remain three or four weeks for finish the semester.

This year, I've thought keeping in Santiago for a few weeks, considering that my friends will to travel to Santiago at beginning of the December. I suppose that we will to go out for the city and enjoy of a big city activities like Santiago.

Then, I will back to home for Christmas and New year and I thing that I will be in Temuco for some weeks or many weeks of my summer holiday and probably I will watch series, go out for the city or doing what I always do.

Even so that, I would to travel to Lican Ray because I don't go since a few years ago and I like more  lake for the summer than sea. Also, I hope get my drive license, so if I travel I would like going to Pucón, Villarrica or any place near of there too.
If all of these happens is possible that I will go with my parents and my brother, but I would like go with my friends and have this vacation that we always want have and never we do.
In any case, I will do a similar things like go to the beach, eat "churros" (the Lican Ray churros are the best), go to the city in the night and see differents fair, go to drink or dance with my friends or go to different town near there.

Also I've thought work in the summer and the perfect idea is go to with my friends to Pucón or Lican Ray and work there while all together rent out a house. In the summer is very normal and easy find a work for these places, so I think that that can happens.

Pucón



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like