My Favourite piece of Technology

I think that none piece of technology is elemental. So, I don't have a favourite piece of technology, but I will say that  my smartphone is a important part of my day to day.

My smartphone have everything. Since a application to have fun, to order food until a application to study. Actually it's my camara, my radio, my alarm clock, my gps and endless number of activities  where unique limitation is the phrase: insufficient storage.

My parents always thought that the mobile was not necessary, therefore I had my first mobile when I had 12 years old. It was a sony ericcson phone in colour pink. ¡I loved that phone! With it I took pictures, listened music, played games and called for phone. That is all I could do.

I bought my current smartphone for its camara, but it fell and broke. Still serves but it isn't the best.

In spite of that, I use it all the day. Since the morning how alarm clock until the night to talk with my family and friends. Every that I'm alone or boring I use it. In the day, always it is in my hand. Always I look it to know if I have a message, a email or notification. I love that with one device I can do anything that I need. The smartphone simplify the life.

But What do I do if it not exist?
 How said: none piece of technology is elemental.

I can be all day without smartphone,  only I have that accustom me to life without so much technology in day to day. 
Definitely I think that my day will not too different.

Resultado de imagen para don't touch my phone tumblr
Because it is my phone

Comments

  1. Much reason, none piece of technology is elemental, I liked read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first mobile was to the age of 12 years old too! great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first mobile was to the age of 12 years old too! great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like