My Future Job

Something that I like about Chemistry and Pharmacy is the all the possibility that I have for work in a future.

Until now, I had thought work in the cosmetic industry or in clinical pharmacy, and in both I would have to work in indoors in spite of I don't like so much the idea, because for all the works in indoors I think in a person that is sitting in a office opposite a your computer and I hate that. I hope a work when I can make a lot of things or when I always can be make something. 

Resultado de imagen para industria cosmetica quimicaI don't like the routine, so if I can travel for my job or do anything different, I would do. I think that a important way of learn is travel and if I could talk or listen others professionals of the area for improve, I definitely do.  The same with the PhD. I don't know about what could be, but it will be for improve in my area, for be a good professional and because I will want it. I will want be better and learn about something that I like, because it's  true that I will work in something that I like. 

For this reason I don't think about the salary. It's true that the salary of a  Pharmacy is around 900.000 and 1.200.000 clp, and I will need make a good money for life, but I prefer do something that I like instead of make me rich. 

The more important to me is found a work when I can work for vocation and be happy with it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like