Music in my life

I'm not the kind of person that always listen music or that associate it with a specific moment of your life.
Also I don't have musical qualities, so the music for me is basically a entertainment, for make noise in my home or distraction.
Resultado de imagen para music tumblr quotes
In my childhood, I remember that I listened of my father's music and my favourite song was "Girls Just Want to Have fun" by Cyndi Lauper. Also I listened to Axe bahia with my brothers and I have to admit that in my childhood I used to listened disney's music, specially of disney's films or the actors or actresses of this channel.

When I was 13 or 14 years old, I loved One Direction to such an extent that I had posters in my bedroom and I bought all their CDs. Now I think that all that was too much, but It's a part of my adolescence. Is not same with Avril Lavigne, because now I listen her old music and I don't why, but upset me.

Currently I  like more the pop music as the group Little mix or almost whole kind of music where the first impression is agreeable for me. Example for this are the groups We the kings, set it off or Against the current.
But, which is music where the first impression isn't agreeable for me? Music where the singer shouts  high-pitched as hardcore or death metal. Always I listened a little of that music and I never liked me. 

I said that I don't have musical qualities. I had to learn to play flute and I could not, with much lucky I played a song. So, I  have not been interested in learning to play guitar as my mother or my brother, because I think that is boring. Even so, I like see to others play some instrument, specially piano or violin, but I am not sure of learn to play this instrument.

Almost any film has music, so we always associate some song with a movie.
In this case, with the song "Heart like yours" by Willamette Stones, I remember the film "If I stay".
This movie have an amazing soundtrack and always that I listened the song, I remember the story and the feelings of the momento of the film.
I love this song!



Comments

  1. I can´t stop crying after to see If I Stay jaja, great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like