My favourite book and film

Since that I was a little girl, I liked read.
In the past, read in the holidays or when I can was a goal, but with the time I gained the habit of reading and now, read is a hobby.

Resultado de imagen para ami el niƱo de las estrellasSo that's why I know many books and I have read many books that I have hated as Odisea or Martian Chronicles or books that I loved as One hundred Years of Solitude, Martin Rivas, Like water for Chocolate or Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe (a young novel).
It's true that my favourite writer is Gabriel Garcia Marquez and all your books I loved, but now I prefer to speak about Ami, the child of the stars by Enrique Barrios.
It's a book that I read in primary for first time and I re-read the last year. It's true that the book did not cause me the same that the first read, but I keep a lot of love still.
The book tells us about Pedrito that one day he meet to Ami, an alien with special abilities as reading the mind or fly. For the curiosity of Pedrito, he decided spend your time with Ami and know your world and life.
Really, I want not tell a lot, because it's a books for children, with few pages but enough to show us the way that we have to see the day to day. This book teach to children and everyone that read it, that always we have be children and enjoy the life and surprise us that everything in the world although be insignificant.

For that reason, I loved it and recommend it. 

On the other hand, I like watching movie too, but I only see for fun in my free time.
Inside all the movies that I have watch, I want tell them about Life of Pi, a movie that was nominated to the Oscar in 2012 and when I saw it in 2012, it surprised me totally. 

The film show us all the story of Pi when he be shipwrecked in the ocean with a tiger. In all the travel we see how Pi try to survive without food, drinks and with an dangerous animal that in any moment can eat him.
This movie is a clear example of the things that a humans can do for survive.
This movie I liked because it has amazing visual effects and the end of the movie show us that the true isn't what we believe.

For that reason, I want read its book, but for now, I  recommend it totally.

Comments


  1. The special effects of that film and the plot I really like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life of Pi it´s a amazing film, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that movie was amazing, i really like it <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like