My blogging experience

Resultado de imagen para blogger

Always I had learned English with a paper and a pen with the teacher speaking in the front of the class. I always thought that the "normal lesson" about this subject isn't the ways for me, so I never called me the attention the English, I never liked learn for myself and I know that the English is very important today, but... I don't like.

For that reason, I never thought write only in English and less have a blog completely in English.
I never though that I would liked learn English in this form and writting about a theme all that I want (or sometimes more than I want).

So... In general I find interesting all that. Is true that I had to write about themes boring, that I don't like tell or themes that I did not know to much and I always finished the post very late, but... I liked the idea. I like have a blog and  investigate about a theme, try to remember about a memory or have to decided about favourite something. Maybe, I'm not according to comment obligatory others blog, but the rest, is OK.  I like write in my blog. 

The most I liked was that my writing in English was that with the passage of time was better. Each time I could write with more fluency a sentence, a idea that I had or  the number of word that I needed. Also, my vocabulary was getting better too... but I need learn more words yet.

How I said before, I had some themes that I don't liked or I know little, so I would like write about something that I like or maybe write without so many obligations and of a way more free, like this I can talk something without think about all the specifications that has to have the post.
Besides I propose write less comment, because their become in  words without sence and only for achieve it. 

About the theme, I would like to write about more themes with different point of view as currently events and give to somebody our opinion and read about others opinions.
Also, quite the opposite, I would like write about a theme of fantasy or we assuming a new life. When We proposed themes I read something as world or life in the space or in the ocean. I would loved had write about this theme, when we need  imagine and create our own world.

I want more themes like that!


Comments

  1. Yeah the themes are boring, we need more liberty to write in our blogs.

    Nice post by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life in space is a subject that has tormented us forever, I hope that at some point we can find an answer to this question

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like