Indonesia: Beautiful and different

If I think in a country that I would like to travel is complicated. I know which city of the world I would like visit, but today I want to tall about Indonesia.

I like watch in the tv differents travel programs and when I saw one of Indonesia I fell in love. The program showed me and teached me about this island country with more than seventeen thousand islands. All of them are differents and have their own attractive in the Southeast Asia.

The main reason because I would to travel there is for their landscape like beaches, volcano and woods when you can swim, swim underwater, enjoy to the sun. Basically this place is a natural paradise when you can be relax and enjoy beautiful of the place.



Also I would like to travel for the culture, specifically their differents buddhist temples. I saw photos of them and  I would like to know the history and architecture behind them while I look over each detail. 


For that reason Indonesia is a country that I visit many city, or in this case islands, when I will do everything. I will swim underwater, I will take photos of the place and I will learn all about I can. But... I only going to visit with a tourist for a days or months but sincerely I would not like go to study, work or live. I don't know if I can to accustom to live there, in a city as Yakarta with a lot of people... so messy... The idea I don't like, so... I going to Indonesia but only for vacation. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like