My Best (only) Concert Ever

My best concert ever... Actually I had going to only one of all my life and it was on 1st may, 2014, in the national stadium.

When I was maybe 14 years old I knew the band One direction. They was 5 British boys that created a band in a tv program show where they didn't win, but they can be able to get a contract as a band and they beggining to make record and tours for different countrys of Europe and USA. When they launched onto the market their 3rd album, Midnight Memories, they decided come to Chile with the "Where We Are Tour" with their different pop songs of all of your albumes. 

La imagen puede contener: 5 personas

The day of the concert I arrived the stadium one hour before of the beginning of the concert because I bought a golden vip, a ticket in which you had a seat with a 
number assigned. So, when I was in my seat I remember see all the stadium full with people waiting excited that the concert will begin. 

How I get alone to the concert, I started to spoke with the people to my around and here I knew a girl of my school that I never had see in my life, but we looked like best friends.
When Abraham Mateo started to play, because he was the supporting of the show, the people still were calm, somebodys listened and sang with him while others spoken between them. The atmosphere was very peaceful until Abraham finished and the lights of the stadium were turned off.
All people started to shouted, and obviously I too, and after of the video of One direction where they showed us how they get ready for tonight, they began with the concert. All around was shout, melodies, the boys singing, voices of the girls singing... The emotion of the place was exactly when show in the tv girls shouting like a crazy and crying for a artist, only than more.

Since that moment I think that everybody have to going to a concert, because the sensation of the moment when you can to listen to an artist in live with a lot of people is totally different when someone listen the same band o artist in the radio o somewhere.
Was incredible and totally funny see One direction, I was able to sing their songs with them, I was able to see them very close (because I was near to the stage). I felt very happy, was very exciting live that and I enjoyed some much.

Despite I didn't can see very well because the people in front of me was stand on your seat (and for that reason I was stand all the concert too) and that day rained and I soaked, was a incredible and unforgettable day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like