Favourite Musician

In generally I'm not a person that hear to one kind specific of music or only a band and even I always listen random music in spotify or youtube, where all the time I don't realize who is singing the song unless that I like the song.

In this way I knew The Summer Set, a band that was composed by 5 members led by vocalist Brian Dales and I say "was" because they confirmed their broke up this year.

Resultado de imagen

I don't know define music and anything of that kind, so according to internet his style was pop-rock or pop-punk, but I thought that was more pop, specially his third  album, "Legendary".
About the lyrics of the songs, these are so random because the band can talk about the love, the life by metaphor or anything in specific because a song may like me for its melody and not necessary for its lyrics as all that I listen.

I can't remember when I listened for first time, but it must have been few years ago, and I remember that was in spotify with the song "Boomerang" and I liked for your melody because it's so danceable and joyous that I didn't stop to listen it for few days. Finally I finished to listen all The summer set songs and all liked me for the same reason, its own melody.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like