My pet Charlie

How I have two brothers, I remember that in the childhood each one had a pets or that was the idea. So I had a budgerigar (or catita in spanish), one of brother had a fish and the other had a dog.

I don't remember why, but the fish was returned to the pet shop and maybe the little bird ran away or something like that... The point is that the only pet that my family have today is a dog. His name is Charlie  due to  the serie Charlie brown ( or I believe that because my big brother chose the name) and I like that he is very tender and playful and always he can get us a smile.


The first memory of him is when we come back to the my grandmother's house with Charlie in a shoes box when I had around four years old. Since that moment, Charlie always had been a part of the family and the neighborhood because all the day he is in the front yard sunbathe and greeting to the neighbour (or bark, that it's the same thing) or he try to receive pet when somebody of the family arrives to the house. 


Like now I am living in a department far away of my family, I don't have any pets and for this reason I feel the difference of arrive to the house and don't have any who bark you or be happy for see you. Actually, the life without a pets is boring and a little lonely, specially when all you life you had pets. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like