Postgraduate Studies

Think in a postgraduate course is very hard, specially because I can't say with certainty that I will finish the career.
How first year student even I have not seen career subjects different of how work a pharmaceutical, so if I going to take a postgraduate course, today I couldn't choose a theme or a subjects that I would like improve... Because for which reason I will take a course.

I know that I would like to improve in the area upon which I work in a future for be a good professional and to know in the moment all about my area as new technology, discovery, form or anything that I could need.

Obviously, I have not seen any university where I could study in a future, but always I have liked the idea of study in other country. If I will take a postgraduate course, I will find the university where its programme is better and I will travel to the country for do a full time course.

So, If I going to take a postgraduate course I will try to study with a scholarship and after of start to work, because in this way I will know with certainty about what I need and I want to study. 

So... Will I take a postgraduate course? What will it be? Now, I don't know... only I have to wait for the future.


Comments


  1. I hope that in the future you motivate more with your career, greetings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like