Changes to my study programme

Well... This is not a topic that I like it, because I don't know so much about the curriculum or the changes that it had undergo.

So, speaking like a students of first year, I've had to study subjects of basics science like chemistry, biology, physics and maths. Also like career subjects I've only have the basic about pharmacy like what they do or where they can work or something like that. Then, in third year, we going to start with subjects specific like differents pharmacologies and everything related with the medicines and public Health.

About the teaching methods, the few teachers that I have in generally they use powerpoint or write in the whiteboard for teach with exercise or only theory so that the students can copy and understand better.
For this reason, the technology is usually important in the class and out the class, because many works should be delivered in a web page or for email; which can be good or bad in differents cases.

About the faculty, I think that we should have more places for can be sitting in our  free time, specially in lunch time and in the winter or maybe have a library more big for study because it's always is full in the testing periods. But, in generally I like that the faculty have green areas and be small.

If I'm sincere I think that the workload is big. I see people of others years and I can realized that many of them are stressed or worried for some subjects, because have six or seven subjects for semester is heavy. But, I don't want say more, because as I have not had those course I don't know exactly as they are and maybe I'm exaggerate... who knows?

So, I think that definitely I have to finish the career for speak about all these and thus give an good opinion and to help change this career curriculum.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Websites you enjoy visiting

Why Did you choose this career?

A photograph you like